Monday, December 03, 2007

SISTERS


Well, October has been over for a while now...so I thought I would post a new picture. I am so blessed with two sweet girls (sweet most of the time). I love that they are so close in age and have each other to play with and I pray that they will be close as they get older. They are so excited about Santa and Christmas. Josephine wants to watch some sort of Christmas Movie every 2 seconds, (Ella would rather watch Dora). It's Christmas 24/7 around here.






11 comments:

LucisMomma said...

oh, they are so cute I just want to scoop them up!

Luci's the same way about Christmas--tonight she was yelling, I want Christmas to come to my house right now! she found out that JT has a present hidden in his closet! lol

susan

Julie Young said...

Oh my...Cortnie blogged again! HA! I was about to write a blog about you not blogging. JK! That is a very cute picture of the girls!

Gena said...

awwww!

thanks for blogging. keep it up cortnie. enough with the speechless.

Scarlett said...

Precious! I love how your girls are so color coordinated with one another! LOVE IT! :)

Jim said...

Hey, we just got done watching Gremlins. That's a Christmas movie, right? :)

"The Activist" said...

those are some CUTE girls - ans sweet nieces too. it's fun watching them grow up.

Meredith said...

Good to hear from you again! The girls are too cute!

Gina said...

I love that picture- just so you know, I am coming HOME tomorrow!!!! I cannot WAIT!
Love you,
Gina

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will and Melodie said...

Okay seriously, October is over, but so is November, December, January, February and in 1 1/2 hours, March. Post something new already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim said...

I heard Joe was a pretty, pretty princess!!