Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In my 30's


30 years young




LUNCH at Rosie's




The Planners



CAKE



Mark and Joe in their matching outfits, don't be mad Mark, it's funny:)



My 3oth birthday was last Tuesday and thanks to family and friends it was a SURPRISE. So I thought I'd share a few pics. I got to have lunch with my best buddies and then, little did I know, a PARTY was being planned for later. I wasn't going to make a big deal out of my 3oth, but I'm glad to be left with something to remember. Thanks Guys!
Birthdays make you think about the years past and the years ahead. I want to live the rest of my years with a greater purpose. I long to SEEK and LIVE IN the will of God. I pray that God will soften my heart and lead me to peace in ALL of my relationships.




6 comments:

Julie Young said...

How cool was that Cortnie! I am glad that you were surprised. Thanks for sharing!!

Gina said...

And what an awesome birthday cake!! Happy Birthday again! I love you!

Anonymous said...

awwww- yay! so glad you had a good birthday. love you!

Gena said...

aren't we all so cute? nothing like a birthday bash in the four/five year old classroom. it just doesn't take much to keep us happy and entertained anymore. welcome to the 30's my friend.

Gena said...

and amy, that's you on the phone!

Amy F said...

Happy Birthday to you! Welcome to the 30s! (Except I'm going backwards so I'm actually 28.)